Drop your details below to enter the Chickenhare and the Hamster of Darkness competition!
Chickenhare and the Hamster of Darkness
Animated adventure. Part chicken, part hare, heʼs all adventure! Can he find the magic sceptre before his evil uncle does?
Competition Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this promotion and competition, you agree to these following terms and conditions, which are relevant to the promotion and competition.
- The competition will run from 09:00 on 11 April 2022 until 23:59 on 1 May 2022.
- To enter, you must do the following:
- Find one of the characters from Chickenhare and the Hamster of Darkness the Nu Metro website at https://numetro.co.za, click on the image, and complete the entry form.
- Entry is open to individual entrants in South Africa only. Group and company entries are not permitted.
- Each person is allowed unlimited entries into the competition provided that all entry criteria have been met.
- Ten potential winners will be chosen by means of a random draw, which will take place on 5 May 2022, or as soon as possible thereafter, should additional potential winners need to be drawn.
- Potential winners will be contacted by a representative of Nu Metro by no later than 10 May 2022, or as soon as possible thereafter where additional potential winners had to be drawn. Potential winners will be contacted via email or telephone. Up to three attempts will be made to contact the winner over a 48-hour period. If a selected potential winner is not contactable, a runner-up potential winner will be selected until three potential winners are contacted.
- Nu Metro shall review the selected potential winners to confirm that all agreed terms and conditions of the competition are satisfied to verify that the selected winner is eligible to win.
- Nu Metro’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nu Metro will use any means available to contact winners by the stipulated dates. Should Nu Metro be unable to contact winners and verify the winners within one week of the prize draw, Nu Metro reserves the right to hold another random draw and allocate the prize to another entrant (the “Redraw”). This will apply to all subsequent winners of any Redraw.
- Once the Winner has been notified and accepted the prize, a handover of the prize will be arranged.
- The prize: Ten winners will each receive one Chickenhare and the Hamster of Darkness plush toy.
- The prize must be accepted as-is. It is not transferable and may not be exchanged for cash.
- The winner will have no choice regarding, size, range, colour, or specification of the prize. The prize must be taken as chosen and as per the specifications allotted to it.
- Nu Metro will require proof of identification to release the prize to the winner.
- The prize must be collected by the winner from the agreed cineplex within three months of acceptance of the prize. If the prize is not collected by the winner, Nu Metro reserves the right to hold another Redraw draw and allocate the prize to another entrant. This will apply to all subsequent winners of any Redraw.
- Upon acceptance of the prize by the Winner, all risk in and to the prize transfers to the winner, and Nu Metro accepts no liability for any loss, damage or theft of the prize or any requirements or additional costs associated with the prize.
- Nu Metro accepts no liability for any damages or loss in the event of that the prize is lost/stolen and/or damaged before the winner takes possession thereof or whilst the prize is in transit to the winner.
- By participating in this competition and accepting the prize, the winner agrees to the publication of their name and/or photograph on any platforms that Nu Metro sees fit. This includes (but is not limited to) print advertising, digital advertising, social media posts, and websites.
- The competition and the awarding of prizes are held in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act, 2008, of South Africa and specifically the regulations governing promotional competitions. Any changes required to these terms and conditions in order to comply therewith will be effected without notice.
- Nu Metro’s directors, members, shareholders, partners, employees, agents, consultants and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates, subsidiaries and/or holding companies are not eligible to participate in or enter this competition.
- All information relating to this competition and published on any promotional or advertising material forms part of these terms and conditions of entry.
- Nu Metro reserves the right to reject any entrant/winner from the competition at its sole discretion.
- In the event of a dispute, Nu Metro’s the decision will be final and binding on all aspects of the competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Nu Metro, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, suppliers, contractors, subsidiaries and/or holding companies are indemnified against and assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, harm or damage to person or property arising from an entrants’ participation in this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
- If required by law or for whatever other reason at the discretion of Nu Metro, Nu Metro shall have the right to terminate this competition with immediate effect, or vary the terms and conditions thereof, and without notice of such termination or variation to any entrants or winners. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights that they may have against Nu Metro for any direct or indirect damages and hereby acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against either company, subsidiary, or holding company, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, or consultants.
- If Nu Metro suspects foul play by any participant, Nu Metro is entitled to disqualify the participant with immediate effect. Nu Metro’s decision regarding this is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entrants to the competition are responsible for entering their correct personal details when booking. Nu Metro will not be held liable should the details submitted be incorrect.
- Should any of the winners, for any reason whatsoever, including any failure/negligence on the part of Nu Metro, its directors, members, partners, employees, sponsors, agents or consultants, be unable or unwilling to take up the prize before the expiry of the prize, then no liability shall attach to Nu Metro, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants.
- By participating in this promotion, all entrants/winners participating in this promotion agree that they do so strictly and entirely at their own risk and that Nu Metro, its respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and/or affiliates, in whole or in part, shall not be liable for any loss, injury, death, and/or damage (including but not limited to general, consequential, or special damages or loss of profits) of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, negligence) to any person and/or other person (third party), dependents, assignees, executors, trustees or legal representatives.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to receive marketing communication from Nu Metro.
- Errors and omissions excepted.